Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Review:Eternal Mangekyou Sharinggan

I have killed my closest friend... Now I am the most powerful.I have the Eternal Mangekyou sharringgan!
If you're a fan of anime Naruto- Then for sure you know already what I was talking about :P
Mangekyou Sharinggan is a very powerful eyes can only be obtained if you kill your closest friend.Read more here-> x
HAHA!!! I'm glad I don't really have to do that in real life just to get this kind of eyes!:)
MUKUCHU  was really nice to sent me this really awesome contact lenses to review for you!

REVIEW
EOS Naruto 4 Lenses
Eternal Mangekyou Sharringan

What can I say?~ I am in love with these lenses!!!

Color:★ ★ ★ ★ ★ The color of the lenses is very vivid.I love it! (click on the first picture below to see how good the color is *I did not edit the eye part)

Design:     the design really AWESOME.Point for cosplayers who are trying to get the exact look of the character.Its also better than just wearing a plain red circle lenses.

Enlargement:★ ★ ★ ★ ★  Perfect! The size is 14.2mm. I wouldn't want this any bigger as I don't want to look like  a doll!:P

Comfort:★★★★☆ The middle part of the lenses, the one that supposed to be transparent is small.I could kind of see some red color of the lenses on the sides.

Extra pics ;)
WOULD YOU LIKE ONE OF THIS LENSES?
Mukuchu sells different kinds of Anime Lenses, specially the lenses from NARUTO.
If you are a cosplayer,trying to find anime lenses for your cosplays,Then you should get it from  Mukuchu~ they  can ship it worldwide.;)

DO YOU LIKE WEARING ANIME LENSES?

Thanks for dropping by again guys
I hope  you like my reiview!:)

Kaizokumousy

11 comments:

Asuka said...

wow the lenses are awesome *-* they look so real and not fake at all =)

Lara Faye said...

super nice! :)

http://cheverlee.blogspot.com/

Jennifer :) ~ said...

Wow they look awesome on you ^^ Nice review

☆(´O`)RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

ZOMG you look gorgeous with red sharingan eyes!!!! (*A*)♥

The Shoe Bunny said...

You look great in these lenses! Your blog is really kawaii haha I just followed you - mind following back? :>

http://theshoebunny.blogspot.com/

THT Christina said...

I didn't know they had these ones! Well, they look sick B) very nice!

tht-christina.blogspot.com ^^

LemonberryLulu said...

they look really nice on you~ female itachi? xD

Amy said...

Hahaha thats awesome!

SHARINGAN! xx

kaizokumousy said...

@Asuka- Thank you :) Yes I was suprised by that too, I thought it would look fake but it didn't :)

@Lara Fae- Thank you ^^ Thanks for dropping by too

@Jennifer- Thanks Jen, I'm glad you liked it.

@Rabitto Bonbon- Thank you ^^ wow it's been awhile since you visited my blog :) Thnx

@The Shoe Bunny- Thank you ^^ I followed you back too :)

@Christina- haha thnx :)

@Lemonberrylulu- Well this is Madara's Sharringgan.I guess I'm female Madara?:)

@Amy- Thank you ^^

Janel said...

They look awesome on you! ^_^

blogniJANEL

Pretty Wonderful said...

these are the most awesomely epic contacts i've ever seen!

Alice x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

!♥kaizoku Mousy's Diary✿ Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal