Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tagcom Day 3: Harry Potter and Ginny Weasly

Hello everyone ^_^
On Tagcom day 3, I cosplayed as Ginny Weasly with my partner Harry Potter.^^ Well, I know I don't really look like Ginny!lulz >.< I think I ruined the pic for him.haha
(Thank you sir Jpeg Mendoza for the picture^^)
Here's my outfit before changing to Ginny :P
 My partner dressed up as V4 Vendetta XD
Here are the pics from the event guys~Please enjoy!^^
 Rin Tohsaka from Fate Stay Knight
 Luffy of One Piece
Copying Manny Pacquiao XD
waaa This is my most favorite!*o*
Vash Stampede
But no one can beat this little kid's cosplay :P
*o* some really cool Naruto character cosplay
Me trying to look like one of the shinobi from Naruto XD hehehe
 Wooot!!!and YuYu Hakusho *o* gosh one of my fave~
I hope you enjoyed the pics guys!^^
I will go to bed now, so tired.x_x 
 ^_^ sorry for lack of post, and comments.I'll be sure to check everyone's post tomorrow
Have a great day :) 

5 comments:

Mutsumi said...

aaah~ such amazing cosplays!!!
The kid!!!!! D: definitely steals the show of the adult version

&& I don't think you're a bad Ginny ♥

Janel said...

Looks like tons of fun!

¤ blogniJANEL

Grace said...

Awesome photos!!! :D

Nic Nic said...

looks like a lot of fun! your frd reminded me of HP!

airam said...

wo. amazing photos
http://www.motivaland.blogspot.com
visit my blog :D
thanks =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

!♥kaizoku Mousy's Diary✿ Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal