Sunday, December 12, 2010

My new EH foundation and Primer

Welcome Princess!That's exactly how I was greeted yesterday at Etude House.:)
I didn't bought as much as I wanted to because the items I was planning on getting last week were not there.But the sales lady says they will restock again next week :)
No cute pinky box this time >.<
Here's what I got...
Moist full Collagen Essence-In primer- 528php
It should look cloudy like this after shaking. 
and the rest is written in korean .
Moisfull Collagen Essence-In Foundation -698php
The foundation bottle has a pump and needed to be twist to open and close.
I will make a review of these products in my later posts.I actually have a lot of pending reviews of Etude House products.I also need to catch up with my post and comment.I'm sorry if I don't get to reply quick.>.<

Btw, Something really funny happened yesterday and I will share to you about what happened on my next post.It's  sooo cute that you don't wanna miss! ;)

Thanks for reading!:)
~Love mimiஐღ

5 comments:

Bibi said...

Great buys hun.. I'm looking forward to the reviews (and to your story about the thing that happened to you ^^) Glad you're back!

P o o p e r said...

Looking forward to your reviews! <33 And I hope they restock quick on the item you wanted. :(

Clover said...

the products of etude house have always such a cute packaging! <3
I can't wait for the review, honey^^

Becky said...

These products look great! It's a pity I can't buy any EH products...I want to try them

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

This is the second post I've seen about this brand today...I really want to try it out. Do you know if they ship to Canada?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

!♥kaizoku Mousy's Diary✿ Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal