Friday, November 19, 2010

Dare to wear Challenge #4-For Charity

Today, I had the chance to steal a little bit of my time to create a look for the " Dare To Wear Challenge" of Funny Face Beauty blog.This time,we are challenge to create an African Tribal makeup look.Each person who would join this challenge and try to create a look, Ms.Alicia will donate money to Stephen Lewis Foundation to support the people in Africa who were suffering from HIV/AIDS.Sounds cool right?So if you are just sitting there doing nothing, I am encouraging you to create a look and submit it to her.It doesn't matter if you have a blog or not because she accepts it all.To read the full details about it please go to her blog  FunnyFaceBeauty.
I know that my creation won't be the best but atleast I tried (^^,) So I'm encouraging those who are reading my post right now to create a look, You know it's for a good cause :)
For this look I used a Etude House BB cream,88 pallete
Ughhh.I don't have good brushes so I can't make good lines =/

~flash flash~

What I did after? I took the makeup off because I had to out with my mom XD

So after coming back home, I created another African tribal makeup look.Ugh!What was I thinking while creating this look? Uhm....a King Lizard~ yes yes I'm thinking of one of the monsters in my game!XD

I really had fun creating this look.I know it's not so tribal.Because I think I made it look like an anime enemy character. hahaha.I'm gonna spam pictures here!!!XD



Thank you so much for following me.I am suprised that I already got 80 followers!^_^ It really makes me happy!!!Please remember to join this challenge too.I am really forcing you ladies!Everyone is welcome to join!!!*o*

~Love mimiஐღ

13 comments:

Kaitlynn said...

i really like the first one! nice look and colors :)

☆ NachiPoo said...

o__o Oh my! The last one looked really cool! I love blue makeup :3
This seems interesting, I'll give it a shot if I can come up with any ideas..would a lion look count? ^^;

Nelah said...

You are very creative and I think you have exceeded this challenge. You look totally awesome. It sounds like a fun challenge but I am a sucker when it comes to make up.

Check out my Dior and Urban Decay giveaway if you want :)

Clover said...

i love your looks!

the first one reminds me of a cat or lion, something like that.^^ very cool!
and the second one is very mystic.
you did a great job, dear!

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

They are both fantastic!!!! I love them. I can't wait to do mine this weekend. Thank you so much for doing this and for doing all of my challenges. It means a lot.
xx
Alicia

sssdawna said...

i love the first look, super hott! how have you been? : )

P o o p e r said...

I love both! :'3 The second one makes me think of Avatar!

You are too pretty girl! I think you should submit the second one too, it gives me tribal look because there are some tribes where they are extremely colorful, especially in tropical colors like red, yellow, green, blue. :D

☆(´∀`)李兔子RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

You look soooo exotically pretty with those kind of makeups! (>∀<♥ ) I love the first look.. And the second look is good also! (^_~)-☆

Becky said...

Really creative!
I like both of them (^_^)

Melody said...

I think you look gorgeoussss! And it's heaps creative :D

I think I like the first one better! It reminds me more of the dessert and tribal kind of feeling :3

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

i love this challenge. you did an amazing job with your eye makeup. love that last photo.

Oh, and I'm having a Lanvin, makeup and jewelry giveaway on my blog. please be sure to enter hun!

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2010/11/holiday-giveaway.html

Nic Nic said...

thnk you for leaving such a nice comment!

i would to be as creative as you! love the tribal feel to it :)

Venus In Virgo said...

OMG! So cute, loves it! Where did you get that tiger necklace, I want it! Thanks so much for your comments. I lose track of all the members on my blog sometimes LOL!
XOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

!♥kaizoku Mousy's Diary✿ Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal