Friday, September 10, 2010

I Dare You to wear this look #2

I was checking my friend's post when I've seen this Funny Face's  Challenge.This looks is from 2009 Dior Haute Couture show during Paris's Fashion week.For those who are really good in putting make up on themselves, would probably just laugh on this one, but for me who never really put a make up on myself,without any one's help. It is really challenging!!! O.O

 I took this dare.Please, If it didn't turned out so well like others did x_x Just don't mind my post.heehee :D
I really don't put  make up on myself so for me, this is already heavy XD
Face
Etude House Bright BB cream#2
then just a lil bit of...
Maybelline Clear Smooth #12
Etude House loose powder #21
Cheeks-Avon Simply pretty-blooming peach
Lips 
Etude house dear darling tint #2
Majolica Majorca honey dip gloss


Eyes
my eye liner is not as thicker and dark like the picture
 I'm supposed to copy because I only used what I have.
The Face Shop Brush liner
Etude House cream eye liner #2
silver eye shadow-EB shell white
Pink eye shadow-Qianyu
Eye lashes-Hollywood Eye lash
mascara-Avon  Astonishing length-IS  A20
contact lens-Geo Nudy quarter pink

with a light coming from the window. too bright+_+

I've noticed that these models were like a dolls ^.^ I love it!
(the pictures were taken from FunnyFace's post)

~{^.^}~
Just for fun!
The pictures above kind of inspired me.So here are some of my pics.
I made a mini studio in my room(sorry if it's messed up)=.=
I used my camera tripod so it looked like I have a personal photographer hihi ~^.^~
~Just posing a "little" bit~





Wow!!!that was fun!I have uploaded a lot of pictures on facebook I hoped I didn't spammed it too much.hahaha.I can't wait for the next challenge!:D and I hope I'll improve:) I haven't tried the IDY#1 yet because I think it's hard to do it and I don't have many makeup pallets.
Anyway,For those who wanted to try this look too please visit FunnyFace
Now, I got to go grocery with my mom, bye-bye and Have a great day everyone!^^

~xoxo Mimiஐღ 

12 comments:

siwing said...

looks like you had so much fun playing with your make up and dressing up ^_^

I think it came out really good! shows that you are creative.

Thanks for checking out my blog, yup, that's Virginia Beach.. where I live =D

Becky said...

You did a great job! You look great (^_^)

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

selim köroglu said...

i like ur blog and follow hope u like my blog and follow

http://marshata.blogspot.com/
http://marshata.blogspot.com/
http://marshata.blogspot.com/

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

I think you did an amazing job! You have a natural talent. Believe me, when I did it for the first time I was not that good. Thanks so much for doing this challenge. I will be posting your pic and a link to your site soon.Hope you will take part in my next challenge.
Alicia :)

Naka said...

i love the pink eyeshadow make ^^ nice photos ur great!

Nic Nic said...

the last picture is awesome! I love your hair swept to the side there.. cute doll's eyes!

kaizokumousy said...

Thank you all :) I'm really glad you liked it my cute ladies ^_^

and selim thank you for visiting my blog :)

Vu said...

Whoaaa, looks good! :0

Clover said...

ah that's so cool!^^
I'm always looking for exeptional make-up!
That's fun to copy a look, it's like a game^^
You did a great job!

kaizokumousy said...

@Vu- thank you for commenting and visiting my blog :)

@clover-hun try it too ^_^

NicoleDominique said...

Hey girl, I really like the look you created, it looks really nice on despite it looking so dramatic. Anyway, please check out my blog where I sell handmade jewellery and see if anything interests you. Thanks!

-NicoleDominique
www.behindthese-walls.blogspot.com

kaizokumousy said...

@Nicole-=) thnx.ill go check your blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

!♥kaizoku Mousy's Diary✿ Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal